Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ohbumma!

Another Obama Reversal
by Nathaniel Givens
America's Right

There have been plenty of Obama reversals since Inauguration Day. Sometimes I wonder if Candidate Obama and Barack Obama would recognize each other. Then I remember that Obama has always been entirely consistent on one thing: political expediency. So yeah, I guess some things never change.


I Was Wrong About Barack Obama
By Doug PattonMonday,
MichNews.com
July 20, 2009 - 2:30:38 PM ET

I have a confession to make. I was wrong about our president. He has been telling us that he is a uniter, not a divider, and I doubted him. I thought he would divide this country like no one who has ever held the office. Well, I was wrong, and I want to publicly apologize...

So, thank you, Mr. President, for bringing us together. I never believed you could do it, and certainly not this soon. In less than a year and a half, you can unite us in a mid-term repudiation of your policies, and in three years and five months you can unite us all behind whomever your successor will be.
Obama and the CPUSA
Randall Hoven
American Thinker

...The really striking thing about all this, though, is that the CPUSA (Communist Party USA) can openly align itself with the President of the US, right under our noses, and it will have zero effect on public sentiment because the lapdog media studious averts its gaze.
Obama budget predictions face reality nightmare
Watchdog Politics Examiner
A wide gap has appeared between Obama's once up-beat predictions about the economy are hitting reality and going splat. The summer... Full Story